One of the most difficult aspects of project management is getting the information you need when you need it. With Spherical Timesheet’s automatic task-logging technology, there will be less late timesheets, and there will be no need to try and remember and guess what work was done in the past. Spherical Timesheet gives you the information you need, when you need it, and presents it to you how you want it, so you can concentrate on managing your projects.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Project:
- Quickly and easily import task lists from your existing Microsoft Project projects.
- Design and export your Spherical Timesheet project structure to a new Microsoft Project project.
- Export actual work done back to Microsoft Project.
- Hierarchical project system allows you to categorize your work exactly how you want to. A handy project creation wizard walks you through the process of setting up a project structure that best suits your organization.
- Hierarchical viewing system allows you to quickly and easily drill into the information you are most interested in. Some of the views include:
- A detailed breakdown of time, cost, billable work, and profit for each project, staff member, work item and tool.
- The names of the staff who have worked on the project, the number of person hours each has contributed, and when the work was performed.
- The entities (departments or business units) that have worked on the project and the number of person hours that each has contributed.
- Gantt chart style project management data view.
- All projects can be given a status of complete, in progress, on hold and in planning, allowing the manager to easily view project milestones.
- The project status column shows the percentage of completed sub-projects (or milestones) for quick evaluation of a project’s progress.